Sunday, September 7, 2008

LOGAN'S 3RD BIRTHDAY!

I think since my sister and I never got to have actual birthday parties when we were growing up because we have holiday birthdays, I have some subconscious thought that Logan has to have a big bash every year. This year he chose Batman as his theme so we threw him a Batman pool party. It was at Crystal and Scotty's house so there was plenty of room to run around, and they even surprised him with a big bouncy house which was definitely the hit of the party. He got spoiled with too many presents including an awesome Spiderman bicycle from auntie and unckie, but also got tons of board games which Billy and I are super stoked to play with him. The stress of getting a party together for 25 adults and 9 kids was a little overwhelming, but to see how much fun Logan had made it all worth it!




5 comments:

Bridgette said...

I totally missed out on the party of the year! Happy Birthday Logan! Love you guys!

The Nance Family said...

Look at you, starting up a blog, that's great, because the whole myspace thing, I have no idea how that works. I tried, but I'm too lazy to figure it out. Logan is getting so big, it's crazy how fast they grow up. Sounds like he had a great day.

Darci said...

Jenner, I found you through Jocey's blog. You look great, and your family is so cute. I can't believe how big Logan is getting. I love blogs to find out where people are and keep in touch. Welcome

Jocelyn Hobson said...

I'm glad you found me!! Cuz now I found you. I love the blog thing too. I can't believe how big and cute Logan is!!

holly said...

it looks like you guys had a blast!

did you make that cake--if so--i'm very impressed!! i made kate's and it took forever!