Monday, September 22, 2008

NEW CALLING!

So Billy and I have have been in our new ward now for about a month and we love it! Everyone is super nice and friendly. We are so excited because this past weekend at church we got our new calling! We are on the activities committee which is just in time for all the holiday fun! I have to say that this is right up my alley. As much as Billy and I loved being primary teachers, I think I will like this even better! We get to help coordinate the Halloween trunk-or-treat, the Thanksgiving shoot out, the ward Christmas party and all the other fun things that happen during the holidays. I can't wait to get started! :)

1 comments:

Bridgette said...

You are so going to do a fabulous job! I'm excited for you, and so happy that you like your ward! Love you!