Monday, September 14, 2009

LOGAN IS 4!!!

It is crazy to think that I had this kid 4 long years ago. He is such a big boy now and I love it! Although, I also love that he is still so sweet sometimes and doesn't mind cuddling with his mommy! :) We decided to have a little birthday party for him and it turned out to be a great time! He is in love with Bumblebee right now so we gave him a Transformers themed party. We borrowed Andrew & Tina's big blow up pool and although it was a little overcast and the water was freezing, the kids really had a blast! Here are some pics of the fun! :)










4 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Happy Birthday Logan!! Awesome cakes!! You did great! What a fun party! We miss you guys.

Michelle Campbell said...

Those cakes are awesome! Loved the pics! That pool thing looked like so much fun!! I can't believe he's 4 either. Crazy! I still see him about about age 1 1/2. haha. I guess I gotta catch up!

Larsens said...

Happy Birthday Logan!! And Bailey is SO dang cute! I cant believe hes four! It doesnt seem like that long ago we were at his 1-year-old party=)

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday! My Noah will be 4 in a few months, time goes by too fast! You are so talented, your cakes are amazing.