Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A DAY AT THE PARK

Play dates at the park is one of those things I think I miss out on the most by having to work full time. I would be HAPPY to give up the job, the cars, the extra money... pretty much EVERYTHING to be able to see these sweet faces everyday. (Thank goodness for gorgeous Saturdays!)





Bailey was loving the slide until mommy was too busy tryng to take pictures and let her take a nose dive off the end. :( Just go ahead and give me my mother of the year award!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like a fun day! Don't you love that the weather is nice enough for days like this? I love the two weeks of nice weather we get a year :) There have been plenty of times where I have watched Layla fall while looking at her through a camera!

Shannon said...

How fun! Your kiddos are so adorable! And I think at some point everyone gets that mother of the year award. :P Glad she's alright, though. :)

~S

Tara Joy said...

Your kids are gorgeous!

Bart and Kellie said...

Okay, quit the blog knocking, yours is so cute! I read through all your posts and can't believe how cute your cakes are! You need to teach me, I've done a few (my sister's wedding cake was one of my first) but yours are so cute! Plus I don't think you could get pictures cuter than your two kiddos... I'll make you a deal, you update yours and I'll update mine. Eventually.