Monday, May 17, 2010

TBall 2010

Logan started up tball again and the difference between this season and last season is just astounding. The kid is actually looking like he knows what he is doing out there. His favorite part is batting, of course, but he is such a go getter that he is the first one to run out to the field and the first one to run back in. This past Saturday he was having such a great time that it just melted my heart. He came up to me and said "Mommy, this is the best game ever... I love baseball... I don't want to play soccer anymore." HAHA! Like I said... melt my heart!

PS. I have nothing against soccer, but we are a baseball and football kind of family. :)






2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I regret not putting Noah in again this season! Cute kid, I'm glad he is loving baseball!

The Nance Family said...

I get you on the soccer thing too, we are a baseball and football kind of family as well. I love to see t-ball pics, isn't just so fun.