Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY!

It was Billy's birthday this past Saturday and we had a fun filled day. First, Logan and I surprised Billy with cinammon rolls in bed. I had been practicing for 2 weeks with Logan on singing Happy Birthday, but I was a little worried that he wouldn't remember. As soon as Billy woke up, though, and I started singing Logan was right on cue and sang the whole song with me. It was so cute! Then, we got to go see the dolphins and the white lion habitat at the Mirage thanks to our great friend Shane. He works there so he gave us the VIP tour! After that, we went to Scotty & Crystal's house and had a super yummy BBQ. Scotty grilled some carne asada which was the BOMB!! Then we got to wrap up the night watching the UNLV football game and some UFC fights. It was a great day!

Logan and Hunter got to touch the dolphins tail!


My two favorite boys!
Scotty, Crystal & the cutest nephew ever, Hunter!

The dolphins were so close. It was awesome!

Me and my monkey!

We got to go in the observation room. The dolphins spotted Logan and kept coming back to look at him. It was probably the hair!

Our family!

The white lion pups were super cute!

I can never get enough of these two!

7 comments:

The Giffs said...

Yea! I found your blog. It's darling. It looks like you had a great birthday bash. We still need to get together sometime soon to play games! What are your plans this weekend?

holly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY!!
(kind of late!)

it looks like you guys had a great time!! (& i think it was definitely logan's hair--you know i love it too:))

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!! Jenner i'm so glad you found me!! I kind of dropped off the face of the online planet, sorry about that! Logan is DARLING, congrats on the new lil' one and happy stinkin' birthday, Billy! I have a nephew named Logan, too... it seems all the Logans in life are dang cute! I will be home for Thanksgiving (hopefully) and would LOVE to see you all. Will you be there? I hope so! Please keep in touch, luv ya! ~Ash

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Billy! This bloggins stuff is pretty fun huh? Anyway, you need to email me your address for the class reunion. linz8928@aol.com

Heatherbether said...

Jenner, how fun to catch up! You and Billy look great and Logan is adorable--LOVE the hair! If Billy is anything like my husband he doesn't do blogs, so tell Billy I said hello. Looking at your blog made me miss the Basic bunch. Hopefully we will have a class reunion. I think of softball often, infact, I've even pulled out some of our lame rhyming cheers, adapted them a little, and used them with my volleyball girls...you know, "Hit the ball Paul","Keep it up chuck!" Good times!!! I'm so happy to hear you're doing well!

holly said...

hi! i'm updating my addresses for christmas & need your's!!

(i think you moved.....)

send it to my email:

hollyglod@msn.com

thanks (& i still love logan's hair!)

jessenpetty said...

What a super cute family! You all look so good! I'm happy I found you! Logan is a doll! I love his hair! I'm happy you guys are bloggers! Give Billy a BIG SQUEEZE for me! Totally miss you guys! Do you care if I put you on my blog so it's easier to stalk you guys?! Let me know! OUr blog is jessenpetty.blogspot.com. No privacy here!!! We invite one and all! Later skater!
Shannon (Mangum) Petty