Wednesday, October 8, 2008

THINGS I'D DO!

I know I always talk about how busy Billy and I so I decided to make a list of all the things I would do if I had more time on my hands. So here are the things I'd do if I had more time:

- go to the park with Logan every chance I could
- read a GREAT book
- organize everything in my house
- paint my toenails a different color at least every other day
- learn how to take great photos
- perfect the art of decorating a cake
- finally start a scrapbook
- cook something different every night of the week
- take Harley on daily walks
- have more movie nights that include my couch, some popcorn and my cute husband

I guess I could keep going with this list forever. Now all I have to do is start making time for each of these!

5 comments:

holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
holly said...

the days always seem to slip away and the lists always seem get longer!!!

btw, i'm so excited for your new addition--i secretly would love to put bows in logan's hair--maybe you'll get the chance with #2?!

of course, i'm sure logan would be thrilled to have a little bro to play with!!

either way--HOORAY!!

Bridgette said...

We all need a little more time, don't we?! Not trying to sound too wise or anything, but President Monson had some really great counsel on Sunday when he said to "find joy in the journey" It's really easy for me to say, "When Chad is done with school we will be able to have this, or do this...etc." So I am trying to find joy in chili and rice 3 times a week! I know someday we will laugh and miss right now! Love you!

Ashley McKinnon said...

Bridgette is wise :)

I have many a list going on so it's not just you. I am especially on board with the organizing thing.

The Giffs said...

You don't need to start a scrapbook. You have one right here and it's darling! You can even print your blog into a nice hardbound book if you want to.