Monday, March 30, 2009

I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE JUST IN DIAPERS!

So my little guy officially started his first day of preschool today at daycare which is a huge step I must admit. I honestly don't know where the time has gone which makes me a little apprehensive of how fast the next 3 and 1/2 years are going to fly and then the next 3 and the next 3... then before I know it I'll be paying for weddings and watching grandkids and... AWWWW!! I'm just not going to think about it anymore!!

Anyways, since Logan was such a big boy at school today we celebrated by going to Dairy Queen and having some yummy chocolate ice cream with lots of sprinkles (of course) for dinner! Logan thought it was the coolest thing ever although as soon as we got home he was ready for his real dinner! :) Man I love that kid!

1 comments:

The Campbell's said...

Yea for Logan!! My little man is growing up!