Saturday, August 7, 2010

MY BIG KID!!!

I am still in denial that I will soon have a son in school at the end of the month, but there are definitely things that are happening that make it all so real like shopping for school uniforms, getting school supplies, meeting his teacher and all that fun stuff. And last night he had his preschool graduation, which symbolizes his transformation from my cute little guy to my cute big kid! When I was getting the video camera ready to take with me I found all these great home videos of his first christmas and his birthday parties and the first time he went to the beach. He truly is such a special guy that has the sweetest heart, but is all boy for sure. The whole week he was so excited to graduate with his cap and gown that he could hardly stand it. Once we got there, he got in his chair and sang all the songs and even got a cute award for "Best Hair" :) Afterwards, we headed on over to Red Robin and had some yummy dinner topped off with a big kid chocolate shake! He got to stay up late and ended up falling asleep on the couch around 10:30. If this is what we have to look forward to as Logan gets bigger than I can't wait for the future to happen!







2 comments:

Bridgette said...

What a handsome little guy! That family picture of you all looks so great! I'm not sure if you got my message, but I don't have your current phonenumber! Call me when you have a chance.

Lindsay said...

That is a GREAT picture of you with Logan! I can't believe he's going to start school! Cohen will start kindergarten this month too, but we haven't gotten to meet his teacher yet! It's still exciting to get all the school supplies and new clothes for him!