Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WE ARE GROWING!

We will soon be a family of 5! Yep, I am pregnant!! We are totally excited and feel so blessed to be able to get pregnant so quick considering it took awhile for both of my other ones. I am due on February 25th and just to make this pregnancy a little different than the other two we decided that we are NOT going to find out what the sex is. Since I am a total pack rat and can't throw anything away, I still have all of Logan's baby stuff so I figured we have everything we need for either a girl or boy. I think I have always wanted to be able to deliver a baby and have the doctor shout out "it's a boy/girl" and then have Billy call everyone and let them know also just like they did it in the old movies! I get excited just thinking about it! Make sure to get your guesses ready because I am sure we will be taking bets by the end of this! :)

PS. For all of those people who think I am crazy for having another one so quickly (probably none of you guys who follow this, though) YES, it was planned. YES, we have always wanted more than just 2 kids. And, YES, we are even thinking of having another one after this. Just because we already have a boy and a girl doesn't mean we are ready to throw in the towel yet. We are mormon. Don't they know that having lots of babies is what we do! LOL :)

9 comments:

Larsens said...

I love it!!! You will love having them close and my bet is on a girl. It will be fun to have two sisters close!

Great P.S.!!!(:

The Dell Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!. I'm really bad at guessing considering all three of my girls I guessed wrong. So who knows maybe the opposite works for me. I'm hoping you have a little girl again. Sisters are so wonderful and they are just so darn cute! But I'm bias with my 3 girsl

craftyashley said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys!

holly said...

HOORAY!! I'm so excited for you guys :)

Heatherbether said...

YAY to lots of babies!!!! We better get going before you pass us up.Congrats!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! I am the last person that would judge you for having kids so close (says the lady with 4 kids in 5 1/2 years!) How exciting!

Danielle said...

YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY!!! I am SO excited for you! And I LOVE THAT YOU AREN"T GOING TO FIND OUT!! I don't think we will find out for any of our kids if we have any more....it's way too much fun to not know! GOOD LUCK, hope you feel great!!

Monson Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I was just excited to have found your blog and then I see this!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so exciting!!! I hope you are feeling okay!! You are brave to not find out what the sex is! I would drive myself crazy! :)

The Nance Family said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you. I will be checking back to see your updates and of course when you have the baby.