Tuesday, August 10, 2010

VACATION... DAY ONE!

I know it has been awhile since we have been back from our Carlsbad vacation, so bare with me as I back track. Since we got to do tons of different things while we were there, I am going to have to break this up into a few different posts. :) I am going to start off by saying that Billy and I HATE spending money on hotels. We would much rather spend that money doing things, but this time we decided we would buck up and actually stay at a resort on the beach. We booked a condo with a seperate room (great for when Bailey went to bed at night) and full kitchen. Much to our dismay, though, when we got there to check in, they told us they had a flood and we lost our condo. The best they could do was give us the same type of condo, but down the road a few miles and not on the beach. They did, however, give us a FREE week to come back to see them at another time so it all worked out. We got settled and decided the first thing we would do was to go to the beach. Thank goodness we chose that day to go because that was the only day the sun would be out for the ENTIRE week! The kids loved it even though it was pretty cold. :)
PS. There are TONS of pictures!











It's Logan against the ocean... my money is on the fisty 4 year old!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

How fun! I would totally take the extra free week over a Condo on the beach!