Monday, January 5, 2009

MOVE OVER SPIDERMAN...

Cause here comes Cinderella!! :) Billy and I found out we are having a little girl! Although we totally wanted another boy (mostly for the fact that we wouldn't have to buy any new stuff), we are both super excited for a little princess! I am totally starting to stress about matching tights, with bows, with skirts, with whatever else girls need, but I guess I will have the whole week to coordinate since the only time she will probably be all dolled will be for church on Sunday. The rest of the week will be jeans and tshirts!! Next task is to think of a cute name. :)

11 comments:

holly said...

a little girl....she better have that curly red hair!! (of course, this will be the kid with the head full of stick-straight hair!!) i am so excited for you guys! i can already see logan looking out for his little sis!

and...dresses & tights & bows & tiny little shoes ARE so much fun to pick out!!

hooray for little girls :)

Mandi Roth said...

How exciting!! Good luck picking a name. I love little girls. I hope you enjoy having a girl!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! Girls are fun. I have two, but honestly, they are only dolled up for family pictures. I have too many kids! :)

Lindsay said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting! Boys are great, but you already know that. So now you get to find out how great girls are! She'll make a good shopping companion one day!

Heather said...

Yay! Girls are fun, too! I know you will teach her to be a killer softball player. Plus now your family will have even numbers.

Darci said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you. I can't imagine trying to get someone dolled up. I have a hard enough time getting myself and a boy ready.

sam, leland, carter & grayson said...

Hey Jenner. It's been a long time buddy. Congrats! That's exciting news.

jessenpetty said...

YEA!!! Congratulations! We love girls! They are so fun and so sassy! You will be great at picking out bows and tights and everything else! There is so much in the little girls section to shop for!

Heatherbether said...

Move over Spiderman because here comes a star softball player. How about the name....Jenny Finch? Don't worry about accessories, because subsequent children spend more time in their PJ's.

Sarah said...

Congrats! I just found your blog! I'm so excited for you two. I think girls have so much more fun clothes to pick out! Enjoy!!!

Larsens said...

congrats! girls are fun. I happy for you guys!